- Super-soft specialty foam is suitable for training and restoring motor skills and balance
- Balance pad combines both exercise and balance skills to increase strength, stamina, and coordination
- Pad will not absorb water and is pre-sanitized
- 90-day warranty
- Size: approx 19.69×16.14x 2.36 inches
AIREX Balance Pads
Balance Pads are great for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training while also improving joint stability through moderate instability. Stability pads feature tear-resistant foam for repeated use while its closed cell construction provides a flat and stable non-slip comfort with superb cushioning.
The destabilizing properties of the supersoft specialty foam make these balance pads excellent physical therapy and rehabilitation tools helping to improve muscle memory and motor skills, balance and stability, and core strength.
The Mini offers a smaller training area, which is great for one-legged and single-handed functional exercises – while the larger models such as the XL which provides more surface area to increase your exercise options and coverage.
- Balance & Strength Training: Performing exercises on a balance pad gives a deeper and more effective muscle workout compared to performing them without
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation: Improve joint stability through moderate instability with balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training exercises
- Durable, Tear-Resistant: Tear-resistant foam withstands repeated use in any workout environment – take your workout outdoors!
- Soft, Closed Cell Foam: Balance Pad absorbs neither moisture nor dirt, even works in the pool
- Care Info: Pads are pre-sanitized with an antimicrobial hygiene treatment to inhibit bacterial and fungal growth and can be cleaned with a damp cloth
Balance & Strength Training
Ideal for balance, mobility, standing stability, and motor-skill training.
Helps to improve joint stability through moderate instability. Your body is constantly challenged in order to maintain balance and stabilize the joints allowing for a deeper muscle workout compared to performing the same exercises without the Balance Pad.
These durable pads are built to withstand the repeated use needed in a group training or gym environment.
Extra Soft & Tear Resistant Foam
Balance pads feature a tear-resistant foam and the closed cell construction provides a flat and stable non-slip comfort with superb cushioning. Pads are pre-sanitized with an antimicrobial hygiene treatment and absorbs neither moisture nor dirt.
The destabilizing properties of the supersoft specialty foam make these pads excellent tools to improve motor skills and balance.
Physical Therapy and Rehabilition Tool
Preferred by physical therapists for its rehabilitation, balance and stability benefits. When your body is balancing, the brain is engaged and the receptors in the area of the joints and fascia system are more actively stimulated producing better results.
Some models feature a special waffle texture that is slip-resistant while providing a pleasant stimulation of the foot receptors while barefoot balance training.
Note: For best results, use AIREX Balance Pads barefoot or in socks, no sneakers or shoes.
Alternate Uses for Extra Help at Home
AIREX Balance Pads are also great for around the house to help out with any cushioning needs you have including in the garden, garage, kitchen or bathroom.
Find some comfort by placing under your seat or feet at your desk, too. Take your next yoga, Pilates or fitness class to the next level with the added instability of a balance pad and, it can be even be used in a pool, as the pad will not take on water.
And they are kid tested and approved for active playtime!