- BALANCE TRAINING – improves response time, enhances coordination, corrects posture, and maximizes your sense of balance and sturdiness.
- CORE STRENGTH – our balance board provides and unstable foundation that challenges your core and hips – maximizing functional strength and stability.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY RECOMMENDED – designed and endorsed by physical therapists. Weighing just under 3 lbs the Gradient Fitness wobble board is perfect for rehabilitation clinics or in-home use.
- NON-SLIP DURABLE DESIGN – measuring 15.5 inches – our premium wood balance board and anti-slip surface is made with quality craftsmanship that will stand up to daily wear and tear.
- BORN IN THE USA – Gradient Fitness is proudly owned and operated out of Rochester, NY
WHY A WOBBLE BOARD?
BALANCE TRAINING & CORE STRENGTH- improves response time, enhances coordination, corrects posture, and maximizes your sense of balance and sturdiness. Recommended by physical therapist to strengthen and support your spine and other joints.
WHAT MAKES THE GRADIENT FITNESS WOBBLE BOARD DIFFERENT?
As Physical Therapists ourselves, we understand the importance of high quality and durable equipment. That’s why we created the premium quality 15.5” balance board. Combining high end materials and quality craftsmanship this board will stand up to daily wear and tear of rehabilitations clinics or in-home use.
15.5” x 3.1”
Premium quality wood
Anti-slip textured surface
90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Max Weight Capacity: 330lbs
Ships in protective cardboard box
Lifestyle + Exercise Products