- The INDO BOARD Rocker Is Specifically Designed For Balance Board Riders That Feel That They Have Mastered Their INDO BOARD Original Design. The Rocker Board Deck Will Immediately Feel Much Looser and Allow The Rider To Move The Deck Side To Side Very Easily. This Will Result In Greater Ease Of Practicing And Perfecting Tricks That Are Very Common In Sports Like Advanced Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, Surfing and Wakesurfing. The Rocker Board Is Perfecting Big Tricks
- The INDO BOARD Is Designed Specifically to Improve the Balance, Stability, Core Strength and the Agility Needed in Everyday Live and In Sports All While Having FUN. INDO BOARDS Were Originally Designed to Be Used Indoors on Carpet (Hence the name “INDO” BOARD) so that factors such as Inclement Weather or Time Of Day don’t keep you from Having Fun or Training for Your Favorite Sport. Of Course, INDO BOARDS can also be used Outdoors as well.
- INDO BOARDS Are Used Worldwide By Athletes to Train for Boardsports Such As Surfing, Snowboarding, Skiing, Skateboarding, Stand Up Paddle and Wakesurfing. INDO BOARDS Are Also Used to Improve the Core Strength, Agility, and Neuromuscular Response Needed in Sports such as MMA, Soccer, Football, Lacrosse, and Many Other Team Sports.
- INDO BOARD Balance Boards Are Also Designed For A Wide Variety of Fitness Training Uses Including: Fitness Training, Both Upper and Lower Body Strength Training, Injury Prevention, Improving Kinetic Chain Stability, Physical Therapy, Injury Rehabilitation, Sport-Specific Functional Training And Are Even Found In Physical Education Department in Schools All Across The World.
- Since 1998 INDO BOARD Balance Boards Have Been Used In Fitness Centers and High Performance Gyms All Over The World. INDO BOARD is the Most Recognized and Respected Name of Balance Board Worldwide and Is Used and Endorsed by Olympic, World and National Champions in Virtually Every Sport.
The INDO BOARD Rocker is designed for those riders that have mastered their Indo Board Original or those Riders that Want An Advanced Balance Board Challenge. This Unique Balance Board features a 33″ X 15″ Cabinet-Grade Birch Wood deck that has a Reverse-Camber or Rocker Design which means that Deck is Not Flat but instead Has A Curve Or Rocker Throughout It’s Length and A 6.5″ Diameter Roller. This Deck Design Makes the Deck Much Looser thus Making It Easier For The Rider to Pull Off 180 Degree and 360 Degree Spins. The Overall Feel of the Indo Board Rocker Closely Simulates The Feel Of Multiple Board Sports Including Surfing, Wakesurfing, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Kiteboarding and Skateboarding.
Better balance, stability, core strength and fitness
INDO BOARD Balance Boards Are Also Designed For A Wide Variety of Fitness Training Uses Including: Improving Core Strength, Upper and Lower Body Strength Training, Injury Prevention, Improving Kinetic Chain Stability, And For Use In Physical Therapy, Injury Rehabilitation, And Sport-Specific Functional Training. INDO BOARDS Are Even Found In Physical Education Department in Schools All Across The World. Since 1998 INDO BOARDS Have Beed Known Worldwide As The Balance Board That Provides Both Fitness and Fun.
The Indo Board with limitless potential
The INDO BOARD Rocker Balance Board Allows Riders To Explore Their Limits. Designed To Be Our Most Advanced Board For Riders That Have Mastered Their INDO BOARD Original Design Or Those Riders That Just Have Limitless Imaginations. This Design Allows For The Rider To Perfect Tricks That Are Common With Advanced Skaters, Snowboaders, Wakesurfers, Wakeboarders, Surfers And Just About Any Other Board Sport. The Design Allows For The Rider To Easily Spin The Deck to Simulate Tricks Like Rail Grinds, Shuvits, Half Cabs, Fakies, Tail Slides and Many More. By Practicing These Tricks At Home The Rider Will Develop The Muscle Memory Necessary To Be Able To Pull Off These Moves In the Water, On The Mountain, At the Park Or Whereever You Ride.
Also Available As A Rocker Training Package
The INDO BOARD Rocker is Also Available As A “Training Package” Which Includes the 33″ X 15″ deck, the 6.5″ diameter roller and ALSO INCLUDES our 14″ IndoFLO balance cushion. The Rocker Training Package Allows the user to Use Either The Roller Or The Cushion Under The Deck So That Anyone Can Use The Rocker Board. Adding The Cushion To the Package Allows For A Wide Variety Of Other Uses Including, Physical Therapy, Core Strength Training, Single Leg Exercises, Or Even For Standing On At Work If You Have A Standing Desk Or Standing Workstation. The Potential Uses Of The Rocker Training Package Are Limitless