- THE 1ST STEP IN MOVEMENT TRAINING – The Original OPTP Wooden Uniplane Rocker, long trusted by physical therapists, provides sensorimotor challenges in a single plane, making it a safe first step in balance training
- SAFELY DEVELOP BALANCE & COORDINATION – The balance board restricts lateral movement and provides a maximum angle of 34 degrees for physical therapy exercises that promote balance, coordination and stability
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY SUITABLE FOR CLINICS – Made in the USA using all-wood construction for maximum safety and durability; Non-slip strips provide solid footing whether using with or without shoes
- SUPPORTS UP TO 400 POUNDS – Higher weight limit and superior construction makes the Wooden Uniplane Rocker a suitable choice for nearly all patients
- MEASUREMENTS – 15″ L x 13.5″ W x 3.5″ H
The first step in movement retraining, the Uniplane Rocker board offers sensorimotor challenges in a single plane.
The rocker board restricts lateral movement, providing a maximum angle of 34 degrees for physical therapy exercises that promote balance, coordination and stability. It is also useful for lower-quarter rehabilitation.
All-wood construction with non-slip strips.
Measures 15″ L x 13.5″ W x 3.5″ H
Supports up to 400 pounds.