- FITNESS WITH FUN – Simply Fit Board is the effective way to get fit in minutes a day. Twist your way into your fat burning zone. Improve balance and coordination. Gain strength by toning your abs, legs, core, and upper body!
- STRONG, ANTI-SLIP MATERIAL – Made from Premium Quality ABS engineering plastic. Lightweight, strong and durable. Your Simply Fit Board will support up to 400 lbs., designed with special Anti-Slip Surface that makes training safer and more comfortable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Due to its weight of just 3.2 lbs., the Simply Fit Board can easily be packed into a suitcase or backpack for convenient travel. Board measures: 26”L x 11”W x 4”D.
- IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE – Ideal for home training, our balance board is great for men and women alike. Keeps you fit at any age. Best if used on carpeted surface. Great for everyone even if you don’t like exercising because you’re twisting into shape!
- VERSATILE – The Simply Fit Board is the ideal choice for making your workout fun! Use this multifunctional balance board as a plank board, a push-up support or a twist board and reap all the benefits this amazing product has to offer!
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK – Lori Greiner takes a low impact, easy to use workout board to the next level. You will see highly effective results and can even use hand weights to take your workout to the next level.
Simply Fit Board!
The Workout Board with a Twist!
The Simply Fit Board Exercise Board is the fun, easy and effective way to get fit in minutes a day. The basic twisting motion and other exercises help to strengthen and tone your abs, legs and more!
- Helps Strengthen And Tone Your Abs, Legs, And More!
- Great For All Body Types!
- Lightweight And Portable!
- Supports Up To 400 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I twist with my legs or waist?
A: You should be twisting at the waist, and your knee joints shouldn’t move. A good way to get the motion correct is to hold two hand weights straight down at your sides and swing your arms in a semi-circular motion, with a slight bend in your knees. Let the board naturally start to twist. Keep your core and abs tight as you do the basic twist.