- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of premium plywood material, Yes4All Wooden Slant Board lasts for a long time and support up to 350lbs of weight. The slant board also features a sandpaper top surface and an anti-slip EVA bottom for superior grip
- 4 ANGLE ADJUSTMENTS: Yes4All Wooden Slant Board can be adjusted up to 4 incline angles: 10, 20, 30 and 40 degrees, accommodating all fitness levels from beginners to advanced users. Comes with safety locks to firmly secure the incline positions
- COMPACT AND FOLDABLE DESIGN: Our slant board doesn’t take much room at all and features a foldable design for easy storage and transportation. Portable and lightweight, the incline board is a great fitness equipment to bring anywhere with you
- PREMIUM INJURY PREVENTION EQUIPMENT: A useful stretching aid for rehabilitation training, the slant board is beneficial to the body recovery from plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, calf strains, and more
- 1-YEAR WARR – PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW: Come with 1-year WARR and 60-day return on the product, so you can feel confident in your purchase. If our product does not meet your needs, our customer service is free-hassle to resolve your issue immediately.
Sandpaper Top Surface & Non-Skid EVA Bottom
Feature with a wide slip-resistant top and EVA bottom, Yes4All Slant Board can ensure a firm grip during your workout. You can place both of your feet on the stretch board for totally safe and effective use.
Wooden Slant Board With 4 Angles
This durable Adjustable Incline Board features a safety angle lock system that lets you adjust the incline between 4 positions 10°, 20°, 30°, and 40°. Firmly secure the incline that fits your personal need with the included lock bolts.
Portable, Lightweight & Foldable Design
With the compact and foldable design, you will be able to fold the Wooden Slant Board down instantly and put it in any corner of your room. Yes4All Slant Board 4 Angles also comes with safety locks to let you firmly secure the incline that fits your desired level.
Challenge Your Workout
Yes4All Slant Board fits all ages and fitness levels. It is a great choice for anyone who wants to improve core strength, stability, functionality, sense of balance, and increase extension in the lower & upper back, as well as reduce back pain.
Great For Rehab Patients
Yes4All Adjustable Incline Board efficiently releases thigh, calf, ankle, and heel strains and tensions. It is also used in physical therapy to treat Achilles tendon, patellar tendonitis, shin splints, and other lower leg injuries.
Increase Your Activeness
The Stretch Board can be used as an active footrest. With a footrest you can sit all the way back into the chair without slouching & putting pressure on your spine & lower back area. This can lead to increased comfort & productivity while reducing your risk of injury.
Inspire your next workout by adding a Slant Board to your fitness collection!
Our Wooden Slant Boards come in 2 options. Find the perfect board for you!